Friday 16 May 2014

Going to be Finnished 17/05/14

17.05.14 - In The Zone!

Today project is easing off because there are lesser things to do already and in 2 weeks time the game project will end! I heard from my group members that they have been working on this project for 4 months, so its really encouraging to see that within this time period, the games they make could be potentially be profitable financially.

Here is a WIP turntable on the Riot Police I am working on. Inspired by Robocop design too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 16 May 2014

Going to be Finnished 17/05/14

17.05.14 - In The Zone!

Today project is easing off because there are lesser things to do already and in 2 weeks time the game project will end! I heard from my group members that they have been working on this project for 4 months, so its really encouraging to see that within this time period, the games they make could be potentially be profitable financially.

Here is a WIP turntable on the Riot Police I am working on. Inspired by Robocop design too.

No comments:

Post a Comment